- Mikasa Canada - Canadian distributor of Mikasa's brand balls>
- Mikasa Catalogue>
- Indoor Volleyball
Volleyball is a sport that’s very popular all over the world because it is accessible, fast and fun.
MIKASA CANADA offers recreational volleyball equipment that’s useful to schools, clubs and municipalities. The wide range of equipment available will allow you to monitor your team's progress and satisfy players of all levels. For the competitive level, MIKASA CANADA offers official volleyballs from international, national, and university sport federations.
MIKASA CANADA’s indoor volleyballs, volleyball nets and volleyball accessories are known for their durability, innovative design and reliability.
MIKASA CANADA INDOOR VOLLEYBALL EQUIPMENT
The MIKASA CANADA range of volleyball equipment includes:
- New FIVB official and 2020 Olympic Games volleyballs, V200W balls, with a unique 18-panel design, offering better stability and control, exclusive top-quality microfiber cover, embossed and dimpled surface, official balls from all Canadian volleyball associations including Volleyball Canada, U Sports, RSEQ, Volleyball Quebec, etc.;
- MVA200 official FIVB volleyballs and official 2016 Olympic Games volleyballs with a unique 8-panel design, dimpled cover in top-quality microfibre and nylon centre;
- Official replicas and new official training balls from the FIVB and the 2020 Olympic Games; the V200W for sports associations and the V330W with its top-quality composite cover, nylon centre, and unique 18-panel design that provides good grip;
- Replica of the official 2016 Olympic Games ball, the MVA200 is perfect for sports associations, unique 8-panel design, top-quality composite cover for good grip;
- Top of the line VFC1000 volleyballs, high-quality Japanese leather cover, Accu-Balance technology, butyl airlock bladder, available in 2 colours: red/blue/silver or blue/grey/silver;
- MIP300 volleyballs with high-performance composite cover, aerodynamic construction, cotton wrapped for more flexibility and dimpled surface, official indoor volleyballs from volleyball associations: Volleyball Quebec, Volleyball Alberta, Sask Volleyball, Saskatchewan High School Association, and Manitoba High School Athletics Association;
- VIP300 competition balls, high-performance composite cover, cotton wrapped for more flexibility, available in 6 different colours: white, blue, black, Canada, red, and USA;
- VQ2000 competition balls, soft microcellular composite cover, butyl sealed bladder, available in 18 different colours: white, black, black/red white, navy/white/blue, blue, gold, green, yellow/white/green, brown, navy, purple/yellow/white/white, purple, black/white/navy, yellow/white/navy, royal blue, red/white, yellow/white/red, navy/red;
- Volleyballs, high-quality synthetic leather cover, nylon centre, butyl Airlock bladder, FIVB-approved;
- Attack training volleyballs, dimpled aerodynamic engineering and high performance composite micro-fibre cover, elastic tethers and cords included for better grip and ball control, available in MVA200 or V200W design versions;
- Official super light FIVB training balls, the MVA123SL, exclusive Mikasa design, is low impact to prevent stings, official Volleyball Quebec balls, Volleyball Manitoba, Volleyball Nova Scotia, Volleyball New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador Volleyball Association, and Northwest Territories Volleyball Association, available in MVA200 or V200W design versions;
- Volleyballs for beginners 12 years and under, ultra-light with premium composite cover, 8-ounce weight – 227 g;
- Official MVALITE balls for children 12 years and under, ultra-light with 8-panel design, soft micro-fibre cover, 8-ounce weight – 227 g, official association balls: Volleyball Alberta, Volleyball Manitoba, and Ontario Volleyball;
- Recreational volleyballs, VBS8, durable soft synthetic leather cover, 8-panel design of the MVA200, for indoor or outdoor use;
- Setter’s training volleyball, high-quality composite cover, 16-ounce weight – 454 g, ideal for working on wrist and hand strength;
- Mini replicas of different official volleyball models: 2016 or 2020 Olympic Games mini balls and white or yellow water polo balls, in size 1.5 Mini – 6'' – 15.2 cm in diameter, ideal for sporting events or beginners;
- Ball storage cart:
- Collapsible hammock carts, 48" x 22" x 40" – 122 x 56 x 102 cm, holds up to 24 balls, with steel frame and improved heavy-duty wheels, available in 6 colours: royal blue, red, black, green, brown or navy;
- Classic folding ball carts, 25" x 25" x 40" – 63,5 x 63,5 x 63,5 x 102 cm, holds 24 to 30 balloons, sold with a matching carrying bag that also serves as storage for 6 balls, available in 4 colours: royal blue, red, black, blue / yellow.
- Volleyball nets:
- Recreational volleyball nets 32' x 3' – 10 x 1 m, suitable for indoor and outdoor use with polypropylene rope;
- 32' x 3' – 10 x 1 m competition volleyball nets, suitable for indoor and outdoor use with steel cable.
- Refereeing accessories: Pairs of flags for volleyball line judges;
- Promotional products for sporting events: lottery draw items.
MIKASA CANADA offers reliable volleyball equipment with innovative designs. We offer everything for your training, competitions and sporting events—at the best prices.