Mini-volleyball is a great way to teach the basics of volleyball to the young—indoors, or on a beach volleyball court. The game and rules can be adapted according to the players’ age and level.
MIKASA CANADA distributes a wide range of mini-volleyballs, including the official balls of volleyball associations in Canada.
To support beginners in their progress, MIKASA CANADA offers different types of materials, in sizes that are pleasant to the touch, and which are easy-to-handle. Among the selection of mini-volleyballs, Squish® balls are particularly water-resistant and suitable for recreational use.
MIKASA CANADA MINI-VOLLEYBALLS
The MIKASA CANADA range of mini-volleyballs includes:
- Training volleyballs for attacks, including tethers with elastic cords;
- Official FIVB super-light training balls, exclusive Mikasa design, cushioned cover to reduce stinging;
- Volleyballs for beginners 12 years old and under, ultra-light with premium composite cover, 8 ounce weight (227 g);
- Official balls for 12 years and under (MVALITE), ultra-light 8-panel design, soft micro-fibre cover, 8 ounce weight (227 g);
- Ultra-light training mini-volleyballs with a more durable synthetic leather cover, without stinging on impact;
- Recreational volleyballs with durable synthetic leather covering, designed for indoor and outdoor use, ideal for recreational use;
- Squish® volleyballs with ultra-soft cover, designed for outdoor and indoor use, ideal for swimming pools and volleyball camps;
- Extremely soft Aqua Rally recreational volleyballs, perfect for the gym, outdoors, and at the swimming pool;
- Glow-in-the-dark recreational beach volleyballs.
MIKASA CANADA distributes everything for mini-volleyball, to allow all young people to learn their favourite sport—with quality equipment at the best prices.