MIKASA CANADA offers a wide selection of soccer balls and equipment for all ages and levels of play. When choosing a suitable ball, the following elements must be taken into account: age, level of players, practice field (e.g., surface type, indoor or outdoor).
Depending on the age of your players, you’ll select from the following sizes:
- Size #3 from kindergarten to grade 2,
- Size #4, for elementary to grade 4,
- Size #5, from grade 5 and for adults.
MIKASA CANADA soccer balls and protective equipment are designed to keep pace with the evolution of players from beginner to pro.
MIKASA CANADA SOCCER EQUIPMENT
The MIKASA CANADA line of soccer balls and protective soccer equipment includes:
- Pairs of polyurethane shin guards, adult size;
- Competitive and official match soccer balls, recommended for indoor use to maintain their durability:
- Official match balls made of high quality synthetic leather, FIFA- and NFHS-approved, in official size #5;
- Competition balls with quilted synthetic leather lining, thermal fusion construction technology, glued, seamless panels and butyl bladder for maximum air retention, available in sizes #4 and #5 and 4 different colours;
- La Estrella Plus match balls with durable polyurethane coating, sewn and butyl bladder, available in sizes #4 and #5;
- Kick-Off Brilliant microfibre balls, hand-sewn coating, FIFA- and NFHS-approved, available in size #5;
- Mega Star balls with durable synthetic shell, hand-sewn coating, NFHS approved, available in size #5;
- Indoor soccer balls, durable felt cover, hand-sewn panels, size #5.
- Outdoor soccer balls: To play on asphalt, it is recommended to use durable and sturdy soccer balls made of rubber, or cellular rubber, which are more resistant to shocks, and to playing outside on synthetic surfaces; soccer balls with 4-season coating are preferred:
- AURA neon honeycomb style balls, padded envelope remaining flexible even at cold temperatures, very high visibility on snow, available in 2 different sizes: #4 and #5;
- Soccer balls made of durable rubber, ideal for the schoolyard and available in sizes #4 and #5;
- Deluxe padded training balls, sewn and butyl bladder, available in 3 sizes: #3, #4 and #5 and in 7 colours;
- MCS Orbit balls with luxury quilted outside, hand-stitched, ideal for soccer clubs, available in size #5 and 5 different colors;
- Competitive soccer balls, 4-season water-resistant padding, butyl bladder for maximum air retention, FIFA approved.
MIKASA CANADA soccer balls will suit both young and old, for training and intensive matches at the best prices.