Futsal is a variation of soccer, which is also mainly played with the feet and a ball. It pits two teams of five players against each other in a gymnasium, on a handball court. The objective is to score as many goals as possible by putting the ball in the opponent's goal, without the use of one’s arms.
MIKASA CANADA distributes a wide range of durable futsal balls designed for indoor use. Made of soft materials, these balls are recommended for their low impact, making it safer to practice in the gym.
MIKASA CANADA FUTSAL BALLS
The MIKASA CANADA range of futsal balls includes:
- Indoor soccer balls with durable felt cover and hand-sewn panels in size #5;
- Synthetic leather futsal soccer ball, designed for indoor use, with laminated panels and low bounce, FIFA-approved;
- American Futsal balls and futsal balls with deluxe stitched cushion cover and low bounce;
- Mikasa Orbit Futsal balls with deluxe quilted cover, low bounce;
- Indoor soccer balls size #2 - mini, with MikasaHyde padding.
For futsal practice, MIKASA CANADA distributes a complete range of durable, low-bounce balls, perfect for indoor gym use, to be enjoyed by players of all ages.